LAMINATED FLOORING, VINYL FLOORING AND TILES
To view our full range of Laminated and Vinyl Flooring go to www.capefloors.co.za
Click on the picture to go to our dedicated Flooring website called Cape Floors
Add some style to your home. We stock European Laminated Flooring and Vinyls.
Laminated Floors are protected by a wear-resistant layer above it, and strengthened by a sturdy fibre backing. Laminate flooring products can be manufactured to look like surfaces such as granite and wood, but at a much
PVC vinyl Floors offer the same rigid feel and look of
natural wooden flooring at a much lower cost and can be easily maintained without the fear of water or moisture absorption.These are great to use in bathrooms and kitchens! PVC Floors are quite durable and resistant to wear and tear and slip.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
In order to maintain you floor’s appearance we recommend the following practices.
- Place a doormat at the exterior and interior entrances to prevent grit, and moisture from being tracked in.
- Avoid sharp or pointed objects with concentrated weight.
- Use protective felt pads under furniture legs.
- Protect from harsh sunlight and extreme heat.
- Simply sweep or vacuum with a soft brush to keep your floor free from dust and grit.
- A damp cloth with KRONOKLEEN® floor cleaner can be used to remove more stubborn marks without damage to the laminate panels.
- Dry the floor thoroughly afterwards with a clean soft cloth.
- Blot up spills with a clean, dry cloth, sponge or paper towel.